Intracampus is a delighting team in MTI which is responsible to maintain a good relationship with entities on ITB and create a collaborative synergy movement based on TI/MR scientific field.
- Maintain a good relationship with HMJ, UKM, and entities in the TI/MR environment (students, lecturers, TU staff) by sending birthday wishes, giving gift, and doing related programs.
- Accept and attend forum visits from KM ITB, AMI, MWA-WM, etc.
- Lead to run MTI collaboration projects with several HMJ or UKM.
- Explore the potentials for collaboration and learn issues for MTI development by doing MTI the Explorer.
- Moderate discussion and become delegates to reflect MTI ITB in MTI the Explorer.
- Provide essential information on the results of HMJ/UKM visits, foryms, and other information to MTI ITB.
Competencies to be developed
- Tend to be a good communicator
- Able to build and maintain a good relationship
- Have a good public speaking skill
- Able to think creatively and outside the box
- Have a good project management skill
- Able to work well as a team
- Good at operating poster or video editor application
- Have an ability in organize the documentation neatly
Head of Intracampus
Westi Anggraini (TI'18)
Vice Head of Intracampus
Andita Permatasari (TI'18)